ICM2902 Intermittent Pilot Ignition Control (24V)ICM2902 ICM2902 Intermittent Pilot Ignition Control (24V)
|46||Thu, Jul 7|
|6||Fri, Jul 8|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- For use with intermittent pilot boilers, furnaces and other heating appliances
- Microprocessor-based precision
- Monitors timing, trial for ignition, rollout switch, flame sensing and lockout
- Remote flame sensing
- 100% lockout safety feature
- Compatible with LP or Natural Gas
- Status LED for fault codes to aid in troubleshooting
- Replaces: Johnson Controls G776 (63K2401, 41K8701, 69J3601) ignition controls, Lennox 30W33 ignition control, Robertshaw 735L (18G91) or 745 (95H04) ignition controls.
|Trial For Ignition:||
|Operating Temp Range:||
-40° to 165°F
|Min Temp (F):||
|Max Temp (F):||
0% to 95% non condensing
0.2A plus valve load @ 24 VAC
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.