- First UL tested and classified insulated tools available 1000 Volt certified (1000V AC, 1500V DC)
- Meets ASTM F1505-01 and IEC 60 900 standards
- Meets OSHA requirements for insulated tools (29 CFR 1910)
- Drop-forged, high-carbon steel construction withstands toughest applications
- Cuts hardened wire, bolts and ACSR
- Induction-hardened blades and serrated jaws for long-term durability
- High-leverage design provides 40% more cutting power
- Unique reverse rivet protects smooth action of plier movement
- Crimps bare and insulated terminals
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.