Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The Grässlin DTAV40E2 Series Auto Voltage Electronic Defrost Control is applicable to air defrost (compressor shutdown) and electric or hot gas defrost systems where defrost is terminated by the timer. If the coil is frost free, the timers can also be terminated by temperature or a pressure switch before the programmed defrost termination time is reached. The time termination functions as a fail-safe and terminates the defrost cycle if the temperature or pressure switch fails to do so.
- Time Initiated. Temperature, Pressure or Time Terminated
- Automatically adjusts voltages between 120 and 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 24-Hour/7-Day flexible scheduling increases system efficiency
- Rechargeable battery backup (with 2500-hour carryover)
- Heavy-duty 40 Amp contact rating
- LED indicators for defrost and refrigeration cycles
- To-the-minute defrost duration improves system efficiency
- Large screw terminals for easy wiring #8 wag
- Commercial Refrigeration Systems
- Food Processing Facilities
- Food Equipment
- Free Standing Coolers
- Blast Chillers
- Ice Machines
- Food Display Cases
- Walk-in Coolers
- Beverage Equipment
- Reach-in Coolers
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.