Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The EP-8000 is designed to output a proportional pneumatic control signal in response to an electronic control signal. All units feature barbed air connections for 5/32 or 1/4 inch O.D. polytubing. Sequencing of pneumatic valve or damper actuators can be accomplished using a Johnson Controls V-9502 (Valve) or D-9502 (Damper) Actuator Positioner.
- Eases installation on a variety of mounting surfaces, including direct
mounting on pneumatic valve actuators
- Interfaces with a wide range of controllers, making the unit ideal for retrofit installations
- Allows for fast and easy output pressure signal measurement
- Facilitates field calibration, saving installation costs
- Provides many years of use with less time spent on maintenance
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.