Lube Oil Pressure Cutout Controls w/ Time Delay Relay (120 VAC or DAC)P145NCB-12C Lube Oil Pressure Cutout Controls w/ Time Delay Relay (120 VAC or DAC)
|2||Wed, Aug 4|
|10||Thu, Aug 5|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- The P45 is interchangeable in mounting and wiring with most Penn P28 controls.
- Proven reliable pressure sensing elements several million in use.
- Time delay relay incorporates trip free manual reset.
- Exterior of Series P45. Power element connection with 1/4 in. flare nut (Style 13) is standard.
- Ambient compensation gives uniform time delay regardless of temperature variations at control location.
- Enclosed pressure actuated contacts are protected against wiring interference.
- Single unit mounting and wiring -- saves installation time and materials.
- Manual Reset
- Connection Size: 1/4" male flare fitting
- Pressure Range PSIG: 9 Fixed
- Refrigerant: Non-Corrosive, All Range
- Max Allowable Overrun Pressure: 425 PSIG
- Includes alarm wire
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.