The P266 Single-Phase Condenser Fan Speed Control is a cost-effective, weather-resistant, durable motor speed control. The P266 control is designed for approved single-phase, Permanent Split-Capacitor (PSC) motors commonly used in a wide variety of refrigeration and air conditioning condenser fan applications.
The P266 Series controls are designed to replace the Johnson Controls P66 Series and P215 Series fan speed controls, providing additional features and flexibility, greater energy efficiency, and longer motor life in a compact, rugged, weather-resistant package.
- One or two durable, accurate, stainless steel, remote-mount pressure transducers.
- Wide adjustable pressure throttling range
- Optional auxiliary fan output
- Optional low-speed capacitor mode
- NEMA 3R, (IP54) enclosure with integral metal heat-sink and stand-off mounting feet
- Computer room air conditioning
- Commercial refrigeration
- Commercial air conditioning