Manual or automatic reset models are available with factory set and sealed time delays of 30, 45, 60, 90, or 120 seconds (all time delays may not be available on all models). The P128 is the same control as the P28 but with 1/4 inch male flare pressure connections.
Features and Benefits
- Built-in Time Delay Relay with Ambient Compensation: Minimizes timing fluctuations due to temperature variations
- Trip-free Manual Reset: Provides manual reset that cannot be overridden by pressing and holding the reset button
- Replaceable Time Delay Relay Assembly: Allows easy field replacement of the time delay relay and terminal board
- Available with Runlight and Alarm Terminals: Allows the control to be wired for normal oil pressure runlight signals and shutdown alarm circuits for remote monitoring of oil pressure status
- Adjustable Cut-out Pressure Difference: 8 to 70 psi
- Maximum Differential: 70 psi
- Maximum Working Pressure: 250 psig (on the high side)
- Maximum Overpressure: 325 psi (oil and low side pressure)
- The time delay relay is de-energized 3 to 5 psi (21 to 34 kPa) above the cut-out scale setting.
- Pressure Switch Units: Enclosed Dust-protected Pennswitch
- Ambient Operating Conditions: 32 to 104?F / 0 to 40?C
- Mounting: Flat Surface or with a Universal Mounting Bracket (Part No. 271-51)
- Wiring Terminal: Large 8-32 x 1/4 in. Binder Head Screws
- Dimensions: 5.66 x 5.32 x 2.09 in. / 144 x 135 x 53 mm