This item has a sensitivity @ minimum set point 0.025 in W.C.
The P32 differential pressure switch is used to sense flow of air in ducts. When used with electric strip heaters, the switch can be wired to open the circuit and deenergize the heaters when air flow stops. Typical applications include:
- Air proving with electric duct heaters.
- Maximum air flow controller for
variable air volume systems.
- Reheat duct powered systems.
- Detection of icing of air conditioning coils and initiation of defrost cycle.
- Clogged filter detection
- Easy-to-read set point scale.
- Small and compact.
- Versatile mounting options.
- Ambient Operating Temperature: - 40 to 165F
- Max Pressure at either end: 1 PSIG
- Set Point: Normally Factory Set at bottom of range with diaphragm in a vertical plane, SPDT Models are normally set where red to yellow contacts open. Factory setting is made at room temperatures.
- Diaphragm Material: Buna-N
- Connectors: High Pressure, Metal, 1/8" Female NPT Inside, 1/2" NPSM outside for mounting; Low Pressure: Molded 1/8" Female NPT
- Mounting: Direct Mounting or with optional mounting bracket. Normal mounting position with diaphragm in a vertical plane