Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- CTE-5100 series thermostat base
- HPO-0060-10 horizontal scale plate, degrees F
- HPO-1511 light almond full window ABS thermostat cover
- HMO-5030 light almond backplate kit w/ matching decorative plate
- HPO-1320 label strip
The CTE-5100 Electronic Room Thermostat series is designed for use with the CSP-5001/5002 Flow Controller-Actuator and/or the REE-1000/4000 series auxiliary relays. Other high impedance (10K ohms or higher) controls, such as MEP series actuators and VEB series valves requiring a 0 to 10 VDC control circuit, may be controlled via any of the CTE-5100 series thermostats. The CTE-5100 series thermostats have both limited and non-limited outputs. The limited output is used to provide adjustable minimum and maximum limits to a CSP-5001/5002 or impose electronic limits to a proportional actuator or valve.
Models are available for cooling, heating, cooling with reheat, cooling/heating changeover, day/night, or night/day applications. Temperature averaging and/or overrides are also available.
All thermostats require a scale plate assembly and cover, which may be ordered separately or as part of a value package containing the most frequently ordered accessories (see the Accessories and Value Packages sections). Thermostat and accessories styling feature the setpoint indicator and/or thermometer to be visible or concealed, setpoint adjustment locked or restricted, vertical or horizontal mounting, and attractive color finishes in plastic or metal.
- Available for cooling, heating, cooling w/reheat, cooling/heating changeover, day/night, or night/day applications
- Single or dual setpoint models
- Outputs w/ adjustable min./max. limits or no limits
- Visible or hidden setpoint indicator
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.