Single-ended impact socket with hands-free adjustment between 1/2-Inch and 3/8-Inch hex sizes. Deep socket with a 1/2-Inch drive is great for use in electrical and construction work. The high-torque, 6-Point design is easier to position and works with square fasteners.
- Single-ended impact socket with hands-free adjustment between socket sizes
- Two coaxial spring-loaded 1/2 x 3/8-Inch hex socket sizes in one tool
- Deep socket with a 1/2-Inch drive works great for hardware installation and removal
- High-torque, 6-Point design is easier to position and works with square fasteners
- Cross hole design to prevent unintentional separation of adapter and socket
- Engineered for use with impact wrenches including Klein's 1/2-Inch Compact Impact Wrench (Cat. Nos. BAT20-CW, BAT20-CW1)
- Socket is color coded to quickly identify size
- Great for general electrical and construction work
- Type: Impact Rated
- Application: Pole Hardware Installation and Removal
- Special Features: Hands-Free Adjustment
- Overall Length: 3'' (7 cm)
- Overall Height: 0.87'' (2.2 cm)
- Overall Width: 0.87'' (2.2 cm)
- Material: 4140 Steel
- Drive Size: 1/2''
- Socket Size: 1/2 x 3/8''
- Number of Points: 6
- Standard: ASME B107.2
- Weight: 4.8 oz (136 g)