AC/DC Voltage/Continuity TesterET250 AC/DC Voltage/Continuity Tester
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Voltage tester automatically selects voltage or continuity; automatically powers on when any measurement is attempted
- Backlit LCD display
- CAT IV 600V modern solid-state design for safety
- Tests GFCI protected circuits
- Uses standard replaceable multimeter test leads
- Features built-in test lead holders on back of meter
- Integrated flashlight
- 9.8 ft. (3 m) drop protection
- IP53 dust and water resistant
- Type: Digital Voltage and Continuity Tester
- Application: Measure Voltage and Continuity and Ensure GFCI Devices are Functioning Properly
- Special Features: Built-in Test Lead Holder and Integrated Flashlight
- Material: Thermoplastic; Electronics
- Batteries: 3 x AAA
- Drop Protection: 9-27/32 ft. (3m)
- Display: Digital LCD
- Control Type: Digital
- Voltage: 2 to 600V AC/DC
- Frequency: 45 to 400 Hz
- Ingress Protection: IP53 (except test lead jacks)
- Pollution Degree: 2
- Tests Continuity: Yes
- Integral Lead Storage: Yes
- Standard: CAT IV 600V, CE
- Included: Test Leads, Batteries
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.