9-1/2'' High Leverage Lineman's Pliers New England Head09-01-240 9-1/2'' High Leverage Lineman's Pliers New England Head
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- High transmission ratio for easy cutting
- High leverage design requires 50% less effort compared to conventional combination pliers thanks to optimized transmission ratio
- Heavy duty
- Ergonomically optimized handle shape for firm contact to the hand and fatigue reducing operation
- Effective cross-hatched knurled gripping zone in the jaws - for strong gripping and pulling
- Additional serrated gripping zone below the articulated joint for powerful leverage
- With cutting edges for soft and hard
- Cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- Vanadium steel, forged, oil-hardened in multiple steps
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.