8'' High Leverage Angled Diagonal Cutters74-21-200 8'' High Leverage Angled Diagonal Cutters
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Compact high leverage diagonal cutters with forged joint axle
- Cut piano wire (spring steel wire) up to Ø 2.5 mm
- Big quality in a compact format: only 200 mm long
- Low weight (258 g)
- Cutting edge hardness approx. 62 HRC
- Production according to higher standards for optimal work results and a long service life
- Sits firmly in the hand thanks to ergonomic handle design and non-slip plastic coating on the handles
- Pliers head at a 12° angle for freedom of hand movement when cutting
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil hardened in multiple stages
- For very tough, continuous use
- High cutting performance with minimum effort due to optimum coordination of the cutting edge angle and transmission ratio
- Precision cutting edges additionally induction-hardened (cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC), for all sorts of wire including piano wire
- 12° angled head for flush cutting, providing space for gripping
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.