This LG unit may qualify for a tax credit or rebate in your area. Search your zip code in the link below for information about rebate programs that apply to you.
LG Rebates and Incentives
This LG Art Cool inverter model has great efficiency ratings of 22 SEER and an EER of 12.5. Finally, when the weather turns cold, it's reassuring to know that LG Art Cool inverter models offer more heating power than conventional mini split heat pump systems. What's more, LG Art Cool inverter models are as stylish as they are efficient.
Please Note: SEER and EER ratings are based on single zone usage.
- Heating Operating Range - Low ambient heating down to -13F and cooling down to 14F
- Rated Capacity - 100% capacity at 47F
- Defrost Control: Shuts down the indoor fan to prevent cold air from being blown into the house. Removes frost from outdoor coil when the outdoor temperature is low
- Auto Restart: Automatically restarts a unit to programmed setting when the electricity comes on after a power failure
- The outdoor coils are coated with corrosion resistant Gold Fin to help extend the life of the coils and prevent everyday corrosion.
LG Mini-Split, Duct-Free Air Conditioning Installation & Warranty Info
We recommend the installation of all LG Ductless Split Systems to be done by a licensed, trained & qualified HVAC technician with the proper knowledge and background. A trained technician will be able to judge the best location for the air handling (evaporator) unit and also the correct size for the area it has to cool.
Should you experience an issue during the installation or the initial startup of the unit please do not contact the manufacturer. You should have the technician that installed the units contact us or the manufacturer. LG cannot accept any service or warranty calls from anybody but a licensed HVAC technician.
Neither we or LG Electronics U.S.A. can be held liable for improper installation and operation of any LG air conditioning product purchased from our company. Should a warranty issue arise where parts will need to be replaced, an installation receipt will be required along with your sales receipt. Failure to provide a receipt or invoice may result in the warranty not being honored.
Note: Warranties on mini split air conditioners only include parts and do not include labor. The licensed HVAC Technician who installs your air conditioner should always provide you with a labor warranty (preferably for a full year to compliment the manufacturers' parts warranty).