The ComfortSense® 7500 is an electronic 7-day, universal, multi-stage, programmable, touchscreen commercial thermostat. Thermostat also features enhanced capabilities for commercial packaged rooftop units and split systems including remote temperature sensing, dehumidification and control, Humiditrol® Enhanced Dehumidification Accessory (EDA), economizer control and equipment maintenance reminders.
- Easy to read 4.3 in. color screen (measured diagonally).
- LCD display with backlight shows the current and set
temperature, time, inside relative humidity, system
status (operating mode, schedules and occupancy)
and outside temperature (if optional outdoor sensor is
- Menu-driven programming guides user through
the scheduling process showing only necessary
information on each screen.
- Touchscreen interaction.
- Ergonomic design.
- Smooth Setback Recovery starts system early to achieve setpoint at start of program period.
- Scheduled occupancy control (economizer operation) for fresh air ventilation. Designed specifically for commercial applications to satisfy fresh air ventilation needs.
- Remote Indoor Temperature Sensing with up to nine averaging sensors (room sensors must be field furnished).
- Compressor short-cycle protection (5 minutes, adjustable).
- Real-time clock keeps time during power failures and automatically updates to daylight savings.
- Maintenance reminders let user know when to service or replace filters, PureAir® metal insert, humidifier pads, ultraviolet lamps, plus two user or installer defined custom reminders.
- Up to three separate schedules for individual days of the week, week/weekend (5/2 day) or all 7-days the same with up to 4 time periods per day.
- Temporarily override the program schedule as desired by time.
- Holiday scheduling allows one-touch change to a predefined holiday or special events schedule without having to reprogram the thermostat.
- Programmable fan offers increased air quality when combined with a whole house air indoor air quality product.