Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The LevelGuard electronic sump pump switch provides a solution for plumbing contractors and homeowners that need to eliminate sump pump switch failure. LevelGuard’s proprietary solid-state design for fluid detection and pump switching has been tested to more than 5 million cycles without failure
- AC Input: 120v, 60 Hz (single phase)
- Cord Type: SJTOW/14 gauge
- Plug Type: Piggyback
- Load Rating: 12 A general purpose, 120 VAC / 1/2 hp (9.8 FLA, 58.8 LRA), 120 VAC / 72 VA pilot duty, 120 VAC
- Fused Protection: 30 Amps
- Operating Current: 1.3 milliamps
- Mounting straps: Polypropylene Straps (5 each)
- Agency Certifications: UL Listed (U.S. & Can) File #E332036
- Minimum differential: 6.0”(150 mm)
- Effective differential: 8”to 10” (200 mm to 254 mm)
- Operating Temperature Ranges: Ambient 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C), Liquid 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C), Storage -40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
- Housing: Material ABS Plastic
- Designations: LevelGuard Home Sump controls are designated for use in residential and commercial plumbing applications.
- Media Types: (NON-SEWAGE ONLY), Aqueous solutions, ground water
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.