|7||Tue, Jul 31 – Wed, Aug 1|
Free Shipping This item ships free
The LevelGuard® Sewage Pump Switch from TouchSensor™ introduces Field-Effect sensor technology to reliably detect the presence of sewage or effluents without the use of any moving parts or need for direct fluid contact. In applications where effluent or sewage needs to be pumped from one location to another, LevelGuard replaces mechanical float switches used to actuate the pump. LevelGuard Sewage Pump Switches offer solid-state switch reliability and have been tested to more than 5 million cycles without failure
- AC Input: 120v, 60 Hz (single phase)
- Cord Type: SJOW/14 gauge
- Plug Type: Piggyback
- Load Rating: 12 A general purpose, 120 VAC / 1/2 hp (9.8 FLA, 58.8 LRA), 120 VAC / 72 VA pilot duty, 120 VAC
- Fused Protection: 30 Amps
- Operating Current: 1.3 milliamps
- Mounting Options: Stainless Steel Clamps (2 each), Polypropylene Straps (2 each)
- Agency Certifications: UL Listed (U.S. & Can) File #E332036
- Minimum differential: 6.0”(150 mm)
- Effective differential: 8”to 10” (200 mm to 254 mm)
- Operating Temperature Ranges: Ambient 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C), Liquid 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C), Storage -40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
- Housing: Material SPS Plastic
- Media Types: Aqueous solutions, effluent, ground water, sewage, and wastewater
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.