Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The Leviton 5226-W is a duplex style single-pole combination switch in white color. Leviton is a smart choice for today's commercial, residential and industrial buildings. It offers a wide range of devices for different applications. Leviton's collection of combination devices help you to fill a one-gang space with a switch and receptacle, two switches, or even a switch and GFCI. This Leviton 5226-I combination switch is perfect for commercial use. It has a compact and functional design and comes in different colors. This combination switch is made of thermoplastic, this construction ensures durability. Buy this Leviton 5226-I duplex style combination switch and enjoy quality and reliable use.
- Fits standard wallboxes
- Features impact-resistant thermoplastic construction
- HP Rating: 1/2HP-120V
- Max. Amperage: 12 Amp
- Grounding: Grounding
- Switch Amperage: 15 Amp
- Switch Voltage: 120/277V AC
- Neon Pilot Light Voltage: 120V AC
- Dielectric Voltage: Withstands 1500V for 1 minute
- Overload UL20 Test: 100 cycles of OL at 4.8 times rated current
- Temperature Rise: Maximum 30 degrees C rise
- Flammability: Rated V-2 per UL94
- Operating Temperature: -40ºC to 65ºC
- Actuator Material: Thermoplastic
- Body Material: Thermoplastic
- Strap Material: Steel
- Color: White
- Termination: Side
- Terminal ID: Brass-Hot Black-Hot White-Neutral Green-Gnd
- Terminal Accom.: 14-12 AWG
- Product ID: Stamped on Strap
- Torque Range: 12-14 inch pounds
- Color: Ivory
- NEMA: WD-1 & WD-6
- ANSI: C-73
- UL Standard: UL 20
- CSA C22.2 No. 111: File #152105
- NOM: 057
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.