The FL150-series by Liberty is a 1.5 hp. effluent pump designed for STEP systems, mound systems, liquid waste transfer and higher head de-watering applications. The pump features a dual-sized threaded discharge of 1-1/2" and 2" for connection to either size pipe. Built of heavy cast iron with an epoxy powder coat finish and stainless steel fasteners, the FL150-series will provide years of reliable performance.
3-phase models require a control panel for automatic operation. Check three phase effluent sump pumps for proper rotation prior to installing pumps in basin. To change rotation, reverse any two of the three power leads to the pump. Code the wires for reconnection after installation.
- 3/4" Solids-handling
- Heavy cast iron construction
- Semi-open cast iron impeller
- 416 stainless steel rotor shaft (see back for shaft material)
- Dual shaft seals
- Single float, mercury free level control
- Additional mounting clamp provided for optional switch mounting to pipe
- Fully adjustable pumping range
- 2" FNPT threaded discharge with 1-1/2" FNPT flange provided
- Quick-disconnect power cord - 50' length standard
- Available in automatic and manual models