Airflow up to 700CFM; Designed for indoor pool applications this compact unit delivers installations and operating cost to be less than alternate dehumidification systems. Access door located on front and back, blowers slide easily in/out for service and maintenance. Field reversible. Option to add MERV 8 filter (99-65-183). Includes remote dehumidstat.
- Contains 2 AHRI 1060 Certified 68-222 HEX Cores
- Field switch side access panel allowing either side maintenance access.
- Upgraded for pool applications, lowest cost compared to other dehumidification installations.
- Microprocessor circuit board with built in interlock contacts.
- Motors and Blowers - PSC 1/4 HP motors (3 Speed, single shafted) and a forward curved blower on each stream
- Core - HEX CORE is a counter flow heat exchanger that ensures maximum heat transfer, low pressure loss, constructed of thermally conductive and durable aluminum. With our recirculation defrost strategy the sensible heat recovery efficiency (SRE) at -25C (defrosting) can be within a few percent of the 0C SRE (no defrost) delivering significant energy savings. Each core is tested to ensure very low leakage.
- Defrost - 5th port
- Serviceability - Field reversible for maintenance and electrical access. Slide in and out core, filter, and blower assemblies. Service clearance 30 in.
- Case - 20GA Galv. Prepaint (G20)
- Insulation - EPS, Closed cell foam where required
- Filters - Washable
- Mounting - Saddle or curb mounted