3 Phase SPDT Dual Range Plug-In Line Voltage Monitor w/ High Voltage Detection (190-480V)201A-9 3 Phase SPDT Dual Range Plug-In Line Voltage Monitor w/ High Voltage Detection (190-480V)
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
This unique microcontroller-based voltage and phase-sensing device constantly monitors the 3-phase voltages to detect harmful power line conditions. When a harmful condition is detected, the 201A’s output relay is deactivated after a specified trip delay. The output relay reactivates after power line conditions return to acceptable levels.
- Input Voltage (V): 190 to 480VAC
- Maximum Input Power: 5W
- Input AC Line Frequency (Hz): 50/60Hz
- Output Form: SPDT
- Output Load Rating (VA): Pilot Duty: 480VA @ 240VAC; General Purpose: 10A @ 240VAC
- Restart Delay Range: 2s
- Trip Delay Range: Under/Over Voltage Fault: 4s; Unbalance and Phasing Faults: 2s
- Trip Point Accuracy (%): ±1%
- Overvoltage Trip Voltage (%): 110%
- Overvoltage Reset Voltage (%): 107%
- Undervoltage Trip Voltage: 90%
- Undervoltage Reset Voltage (%): 93%
- Voltage Unbalance Trip Point (%): 6%
- Voltage Unbalance Reset (%): 4.50%
- Type of Detection: High Voltage Detection
- Termination Type: Torque: 12in-lbs; Wire: Stranded or solid 12-22AWG
- Mounting Method: DIN rail or surface mount (plug-in to OT08-PC socket)
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F)
- Humidity: 10-95% non-condensing per IEC 68-2-3
- Dimensions: 1.75 in H x 2.38 in W x 4.13 in D (44.5 x 60.3 x 104.8 mm)
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.