3 Phase DPDT/Form C Dual Range Voltage Monitor (190-480V)250A-LITTELFUSE 3 Phase DPDT/Form C Dual Range Voltage Monitor (190-480V)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
This unique microcontroller-based voltage and phase-sensing device constantly monitors the 3-phase voltages to detect harmful power line conditions. When a harmful condition is detected, the Littelfuse’s output relay is deactivated after a specified trip delay. The output relay reactivates after power line conditions return to acceptable levels. The Model 250A includes advanced single LED diagnostics. Five different light patterns distinguish between faults and normal conditions.
- Input Voltage (V): 190 to 480VAC
- Maximum Input Power: 5W
- Input AC Line Frequency (Hz): 50/60Hz (50Hz will increase all delay timers by 20%.)
- Output Form: DPDT - 2 Form C
- Output Load Rating (VA); Pilot Duty: 480VA @ 240VAC B300; General Purpose: 10A @ 240VAC
- Restart Delay Range: Manual 2 - 300s adjustable
- Trip Delay Range: Under/Over Voltage: 4s; Unbalance Phasing Faults: 2s
- Trip Point Accuracy (%): ±1%
- Overvoltage Trip Voltage (%): 110%
- Overvoltage Reset Voltage (%): 107%
- Undervoltage Trip Voltage: 90%
- Undervoltage Reset Voltage (%): 93%
- Voltage Unbalance Trip Point (%): 6%
- Voltage Unbalance Reset (%): 4.50%
- Termination Type: Torque: 7in-lbs; Wire: 12-18AWG
- Mounting Method: #8 screws
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 70°C (-40° to 158°F)
- Humidity: Up to 95% non-condensing per IEC 68-2-3
- Dimensions: 2.93 in H x 5.27 in W x 2.95 in D (94.4 x 133.9 x 74.9 mm)
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.