3 Phase SPDT Adjustable Trip & Restart Voltage Monitor (380-480V)355400 3 Phase SPDT Adjustable Trip & Restart Voltage Monitor (380-480V)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The 355 uses microcontroller technology to monitor incoming voltage and de-energize its output relay if power problems exist. The 355 can protect motors from damage caused by single-phasing, high and low voltage, phase reversal and voltage unbalance. It has four diagnostic LEDs that clearly show overvoltage, undervoltage, voltage unbalance, reverse-phase and normal conditions.
The 355-400 is equipped with a 470VA @ 600VAC pilot duty SPDT relay.
- Input Voltage (V): 380 to 480VAC
- Maximum Input Power: 6W
- Input AC Line Frequency (Hz): 50/60Hz (50Hz will increase all delay timers by 20%.)
- Output Form: SPDT
- Output Load Rating (VA): Pilot Duty: 470VA @ 600VAC; General Purpose: 10A
- Restart Delay Range: After a Fault or power loss: Manual 2 - 300s adjustable
- Repeat Accuracy (%): ±0.1%
- Trip Delay Range: Under/Over Voltage and Unbalance: 2 - 30s adjustable; Single-phasing Faults (>25%UB): 2s
- Trip Point Accuracy (%): ±1%
- Overvoltage Trip Voltage (%): 110%
- Overvoltage Reset Voltage (%): 107%
- Undervoltage Trip Voltage: 90%
- Undervoltage Reset Voltage (%): 93%
- Voltage Unbalance Trip Point (%): 2-8% adjustable
- Voltage Unbalance Reset (%): Trip setting minus 1%
- Termination Type: Torque: 7in-lbs; Wire Size: 12-18AWG
- Mounting Method: #8 screws
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 70°C (-40° to 158°F)
- Storage Temperature (F/C): -40° to 80°C (-40° to 176°F)
- Dimensions: 2.93 in H x 5.27 in W x 2.95 in D (74.4 x 133.9 x 74.9 mm)
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.