3 Phase SPDT Universal Line & Load Side Voltage Monitor (190-480V)455 3 Phase SPDT Universal Line & Load Side Voltage Monitor (190-480V)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The 455 Series are 3-phase, dual range voltage monitors that protect 190-480VAC, 50*/60Hz motors, regardless of their size. It automatically selects between the 200V and 400V range when the user selects the nominal voltage setpoint. Other adjustments include a 2-30 second trip delay, a 2-300 second restart delay (and manual restart) and a voltage unbalance trip point of 2-8%. The voltage monitor’s circuitry is powered through the line side connections, so there is no need for separate control power, making it easy to install.
Equipped with an infrared LED, the 455 Sereies can communicate to the optional hand-held diagnostic tool, Informer-MS to obtain valuable information such as real-time voltage, voltage unbalance on both line and load sides, motor run hours, last 20 faults, last 32 motor starts, high and low voltage trip points, voltage unbalance trip
- Input Voltage: 190 to 480VAC
- Maximum Input Power: 6W
- Input AC Line Frequency: (Hz) 50/60Hz (50Hz will increase all delay timers by 20%.)
- Output Form: SPDT
- Output Load Rating (VA) Pilot Duty: 480VA @ 240VAC; General Purpose: 10A
- Restart Delay Range Manual 2 - 300s adjustable
- Repeat Accuracy (%) ±0.1%
- Trip Delay Range Over Under and Unbalanced Voltage: 2 - 30s adjustable; Single-phasing faults (>25%UB): 2s fixed
- Trip Point Accuracy (%): ±1%
- Overvoltage Trip Voltage (%): 110%
- Overvoltage Reset Voltage (%): 107%
- Undervoltage Trip Voltage: 90%
- Undervoltage Reset Voltage (%): 93%
- Voltage Unbalance Trip Point (%): 2 - 8% adjustable
- Voltage Unbalance Reset (%): Trip setting minus 1%
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.