- Use FLM 250 volt time-delay fuses to protect control circuit transformers, solenoids, and other circuits with high inrush currents.
- Excellent for supplemental protection of small motors.
- For motor branch-circuit protection, see Class CC fuses.
- Ampere Rating (A): 0.5
- VAC (V): 250
- VDC (V): 125
- Interrupting Rating: [email protected]
- Opening: Slo-Blo/Time Lag (T)/Time Delay
- Package Size: Midget/5AG
0.5 Amp Slo-Blo Time-Delay, Midget Fuse (250V)FLM.500 0.5 Amp Slo-Blo Time-Delay, Midget Fuse (250V)
|Fri, Aug 5 – Fri, Sep 2|
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.