3 Phase SPDT Voltage Monitor (200-480V)PLMU11 3 Phase SPDT Voltage Monitor (200-480V)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Upon application of power, a 0.6s random start delay begins and the PLMU11 measures the voltage levels and line frequency and selects the voltage range. The output relay is energized and the LED glows green when all voltages are acceptable and the phase sequence is correct. LED flashes green during trip delay, glows red when output de-energizes. undervoltage, overvoltage, and voltage unbalance must be sensed for continuous trip delay before the relay de-energizes. Reenergization is automatic upon fault correction. The output relay will not energize if a fault condition is sensed as 3-phase input voltage is applied. The LED alternately flashes red/green when phase reversal is sensed. Line voltage is selected with the knob, setting the over and under voltage trip points. Voltage range is automatically selected by the microcontroller.
- Input Voltage (V): 200 to 480VAC
- Input Tolerance (%): 15%
- Input Voltage Maximum (V): 552VAC
- Input Type: 3-phase delta or wye with no connection to neutral
- Input AC Line Frequency (Hz): 50/60Hz 2Hz; 200-240VAC: 50/60Hz; 340-420VAC: 50Hz; 400-480VAC: 60Hz
- Input Phase Sequence: ABC
- Output Type: Energized when voltages are acceptable
- Output Form: Isolated SPDT
- Output Load Rating (VA): 10A resistive @ 240VAC; 1/4hp @ 125VAC; 1/3hp @ 250VAC; 277VAC max
- Random Start Delay: 0.6s
- Reset Time (ms): Automatic
- Response Time (ms): Phase loss: 200ms; Phase reversal: 200ms
- Trip Delay Range: Adjustable from 0.25-30s
- Trip Delay Tolerance (%): 15%
- Overvoltage Trip Voltage (%): 109-113% of the adjusted line voltage
- Overvoltage Reset Voltage (%): -2% of the trip voltage
- Undervoltage Trip Voltage: 88-92% of the adjusted line voltage
- Undervoltage Reset Voltage (%): +2% of the trip voltage
- Voltage Unbalance Trip Point (%): Adjustable from 2-10%
- Voltage Unbalance Reset (%): Selected unbalance %/Reset %: 2/1.5; 3/2.5; 4/3.5; 5/4.5; 6/5.4; 7/6.3; 8/7.2; 9/8.1; 10/9
- Severe Unbalance: 0.25-2s; disabled when the trip delay is less than 2s
- Phase Loss: 15% unbalance
- Isolation Voltage (V): 2500V RMS input to output
- Surge Protection: IEEE C62.41-1991 Level B
- Type of Detection: Voltage detection with delayed trip and automatic reset
- Life: Mechanical - 1 x 106; Electrical - 1 x 105
- Termination Type: Octal 8-pin plug-in
- Mounting Method: Plug-in socket rated 600V
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature (F/C): -40° to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Dimensions: 3.03 x 2.39 x 1.78 in. (77.0 x 60.7 x 45.2mm)
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.