|6||Wed, Apr 15|
|7||Fri, Apr 17 – Mon, Apr 20|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Ideal for use in residential, commercial, industrial, and agricultural applications with light to medium transfer demands such as dewatering, effluent waste, wastewater, and handling where such materials must be moved upward from a collection area to sewer lines, septic lines, or drainage areas. The HT-10E model withstands temperatures up to 200°F for applications such as boiler blowdown, sump pits, and transformer vaults.
- Handles liquids up to 200°F
- Handles liquids and solid waste materials up to 3/4" diameter
- Cast iron pump housing with protective epoxy coating for corrosion and rust resistance
- Oil-filled motor housing for lifetime lubrication and rapid heat dissipation
- Integral mechanical float switch
- Thermal overload protection
- Manual and automatic models
- Automatic operation has 10" to 12" “On” level and 2" to 4" “Off” level range
- All 115 volt models are CSA listed
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.