Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
McDonnell & Miller model number TC4 is a Test-N-Check hot water boiler blow down valve which simplifies the code mandated testing of low water cut-offs by eliminating the need to drain the system. The valve includes one upper and one lower valve with tapped 1" FIP connections for mounting at crosses in the equalizing lines. It features an adjustable built-in vacuum breaker in the upper valve, which provides rapid draining of water from the float chamber. Its maximum pressure is 160 psi.
- For hot water boilers
- Simplifies ASME CSD-1A. code mandated testing of low water cut-offs by eliminating the need to drain the system
- Includes one upper and one lower valve for mounting at crosses in equalizing lines
- Restricts water flow when the low water cut-off’s blow down valve is open
- Adjustable built-in vacuum breaker in upper valve provides rapid evacuation of water from the float chamber
- 1" NPT
- Maximum temperature 250°F (121°C)
- Maximum pressure 160 psi (11 kg/cm2)
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.