Our M18 FUEL™ Sectional Machine with 7/8" Cable is the most portable and most powerful sectional machine for 1-1/4" - 6" drain lines. The MILWAUKEE® POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor and REDLINK™ Plus Intelligence delivers you the power to clear heavy roots up to 150 ft out, providing more power than corded even at the maximum capacity of the machine. This sectional machine is the lightest weight and most compact tool in its class with carry strap connection points for hands-free transportation, ensuring the easiest transportation and setup on all jobs. While tool-free cable size changes ensure that switching between 5/8" and 7/8" cable takes only seconds. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ High Output™ HD12.0 Battery Pack that powers through multiple jobs on a single charge increases safety by providing power anywhere without the use of extension cords. The M18 FUEL™ Sectional Machine is compatible with ONE- KEY™. Integrated Tool Security provides you with the ultimate theft protection with features like tool lock-out. If the machine is lost or stolen, you can render it inoperable by sending a remote command to the machine to shut itself off the next time it comes within the range of any ONE-KEY™ app.
- M18 FUEL™ Sectional Machine for 5/8” & 7/8" Cable (2818-21)
- Large Rear Guide Hose For M18 FUEL™ Sectional (47-53-2873)
- Medium Cable Container For Sectional Cable (47-53-2870)
- (5) 7/8" x 15' All Purpose Open Wind Sectional Cables (48-53-2852)
- 2" - 4" Head Attachment Kit for Milwaukee® 7/8" Sectional Cable (48-53-3839)
- Carry Strap For M18 FUEL Sectional Machine
- M18 REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ HD12.0 Battery Pack (48-11-1812)
- M18™ & M12™ Rapid Charger (48-59-1808)
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor Delivers Power to Clear Heavy Roots Out to 150ft
- M18 REDLITHIUM High Output HD12.0 Battery powers through multiple jobs on a single charge, the first to bring cordless mobility, safety, and power supply to the drain cleaning industry
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures maximum performance under load
- CABLE-DRIVE Automatic Feed and Retract reduces user fatigue
- Easiest Set Up and Transport
- Tool-Free Changes Between 5/8" and 7/8" Cable
- On-Board Pin Key Storage For Convenient Decoupling of Cables and Cable Attachments on Any Job
- No Tool Lubrication Required
- Enclosed Cable Reels: Containing the Mess of Used Cables
- Warranty: 5 Year Tool / 3 Year Battery
- Max Drain Line Capacity: 150'
- Recommended Pipe Size: 1-1/4" up to 6"
- Cable Capacity: 5/8" & 7/8"
- Feed Type: Manual
- Cable Spin Speed: 650 RPM
- Battery System: M18
- Power Source: Cordless