The Milwaukee M18 200’ Pipeline Inspection Reel, designed for 3"-10" drain lines, is powered by the M18 500 GB Control Hub, part of the M18 Modular Pipeline Inspection System. Featuring the industry’s shortest 25 mm 1080p self-leveling HD camera head, the ability to digitally zoom up to 4X and optimize light output inside of pipes, technicians can now see more in drain lines than ever before.
The 200' Pipeline Inspection Reel features a compact design with removable backpack straps, making transportation to any roof or cleanout easier. It comes equipped with small and medium camera skids and a camera head sleeve to center and protect the camera while inside pipes.
- 1080p camera resolution providing the industry's clearest image inside of drain lines
- 12 mm Push Cable Diameter provides stiffness to push maximum distance
- Telescoping handle and wide wheelbase provide maximum stability
- Swap batteries without system shutdown
- 34 mm self-leveling HD camera head
- Powered by the M18 500GB Control Hub
- On board monitor mount for viewing and transportation
- Tool Warranty: 5 Year
- Line Capacity: 3" - 10"
- Push cable length: 200'
- Push Cable Diameter: 12mm
- Camera resolution: 1080p
- Camera head Ingress Protection: IP67
- Sonde Frequency: 512 Hz, 33 kHz
- Line Trace Frequency: 33 kHz, 83 kHz
- Video Display: M18 Wireless Monitor or Milwaukee Pipeline Inspection App
- Weight: 48.3lbs
- Camera Head Warranty: 1 Year
- (1) 200’ Pipeline Inspection Reel (2974-20)
- (1) Medium camera head skid for 34mm camera
- (1) Small camera head skid for 34mm camera