The 4" Root Cutter is designed to cut through roots inside the line. This drain pipe root cutter is best used in 4"- 6" pipes. The pipe root cutter has a steel construction and Rust Guard™ plating that prevents corrosion, providing you with longer-lasting head attachments. This head attachment works with 7/8" Open Wind Sectional Cable designed for the MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL™ Sewer Sectional Machine with CABLE-DRIVE™
- Designed to Cut through Roots
- Interlocking Cable Connectors with Pin Key Release
- Steel Construction
- For 4" to 6" Pipes Works with Milwaukee 7/8" Sectional Cable
- Works with Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ Sewer Sectional Machine (2871-22) or other professional drain cleaning machines
- RUST GUARD™ Plating to Prevent Corrosion
- Length: 0.42"
- Weight: 0.45 lbs
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 1.2"