The 6470-21, 10-1/4" Circular Saw is built with the power and capacity to handle the most extreme cutting applications. The powerful 15 Amp, 5,200 RPM Motor delivers maximum power for high performance cutting without bogging down under load. An Aircraft Aluminum Shoe will not bend or warp in extreme cutting applications. The Electric Brake increases productivity by stopping the blade in seconds. These heavy duty features combined with the 3-13/16" depth of cut capacity and 60° bevel capacity make the 6470-21 the most popular 10-1/4" Circular Saw in the industry.
- (1) 10-1/4" Circular Saw
- (1) Rip Fence
- (1) Steel Case
- (1) Wood Cutting Blade
- Powerful 15 Amp, 5,200 RPM Motor – delivers maximum power for high performance cutting without bogging down under load
- 3-13/16” Depth of Cut Capacity – Provides enough capacity to cut 4” material in a single pass
- Aircraft Aluminum Shoe – will not bend or warp in extreme cutting applications
- Electric Brake - increases productivity by stopping the blade in seconds
- 60° Bevel Capacity – provides maximum bevel capacity for cutting roof rafters, trusses and joists
- Amps: 15
- Cord Type: 2-Wire
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Power Source: Corded
- Length: 17-1/2"
- Weight: 17.8 lbs
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- No Load RPM: 5,200
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Construction Type: Double Insulated
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Tool Free Bevel: Yes
- Maximum Bevel Capacity: 60 degrees
- Spindle: 5/8"
- Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees: 2-3-4 Inch
- Depth of Cut at 90 Degrees: 3-13/16"
- Electrical Brake: Yes
- Blade Position: Right
- Depth of Cut at 60 Degrees: 1-3/4"