Oatey 130 series shower pan drains shall be used in residential and
commercial applications when connecting to a DWV system. Using the
countersunk holes, secure the flange base to the subfloor with an approved
fastener. Shower pan drain shall have a solvent weld connection over 2"
Sch. 40 DWV hub connection which conforms to ASTM D2665 (PVC) or
D2661 (ABS). Shower drain base available in both PVC and ABS can be
solvent welded over 2" Sch. 40 or solvent welded inside 3" Sch. 40 DWV.
Strainer shall meet all necessary load and flow requirements for installations
in shower areas. Base accepts 130 series ¼ Turn Test Plug, which holds
40ft of head pressure. Clamp collar ring fastens by use of hex bolts that
thread into brass inserts and has improved weep holes and channels, which
can be inverted to achieve an additional 1" in finished height.
- 1/4 turn, tool-free test plug that can be removed by hand or by notched pipe.
- Complete unit SKUs are available with and without test plugs, as well as rough components and finish components options.
- Configurations come in square or round, snap-in or screw-in, and polished stainless steel, brushed nickel, or oil rubbed bronze. They include a beauty tile ring that protects grout.
- Drains are available in gray PVC and ABS.
- Reversible clamping collar adds 1" of height and contains double weep holes and weep channels to optimize and ensure drainage.