|2||Wed, Mar 11|
|214||Thu, Mar 12 – Fri, Mar 13|
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
NOsparc DC contact arc suppressors (DC power applications) protect the contact points of relays, contactors, or micro-switches, which extends their life and improves their overall performance along with the equipment these switches control.
The NOsparc MGXDC1F250 arc suppressor is designed to suppress contact arcing from 12Vdc to 250Vdc. The NOsparc MGXDC1F250 arc suppressor connects across the contact terminals on existing products and equipment using only two wires.
Connect NOsparc DC arc suppressor across contacts only! NOsparc DC arc suppressors are effective even under mixed load conditions. NOsparc DC arc suppressors will support the following DC power load categories: General Purpose, Inductive, Resistive, Motor, Capacitive, Tungsten
Features and Benefits
- EXTENDS CONTACT LIFE 10X OR MORE - Reduced maintenance, repair and replacement costs, Dramatic reduction in total cost of ownership
- GREEN - RoHS compliant, Reduced carbon footprint and greenhouse gasses
- ONLY 2 WIRES - No external power required, No special or complicated assembly requirements or associated connections to auxiliary equipment
- LOW POWER - Improves contact switching transition efficiency 20x
- SMALL FOOTPRINT - Easily adapted to existing infrastructure, Quick and simple panel mount retrofit process, Minimal impact to design due to size of the hardware solution
- LOWER EMI - Average 30dB reduction of EMI over 30MHz to 1GHz range
- Voltage: 12-250 DC
- Circuit fuse rating of 50 A (resistive) and absolute maximum current rating of 75 A (Note: The absolute maximum current rating for NOsparc arc suppressors also represents the maximum allowable Locked Rotor Amperage (LRA) for motor loads and the cold filament inrush current for tungsten loads.)
- Hertz: 50/60
- Panel mount
- UL recognized component
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.