NOsparc DC contact arc suppressors (DC power applications) protect the contact points of relays,
contactors, or micro-switches, which extends their life and improves their overall performance along with
the equipment these switches control.
The NOsparc MGXDC1F250 arc suppressor is designed to suppress contact arcing from 12Vdc to
250Vdc. The NOsparc MGXDC1F250 arc suppressor connects across the contact terminals on existing
products and equipment using only two wires.
Connect NOsparc DC arc suppressor across contacts only! NOsparc DC arc suppressors are effective
even under mixed load conditions.
NOsparc DC arc suppressors will
support the following DC power load
categories: General Purpose, Inductive, Resistive, Motor, Capacitive, Tungsten
Features and Benefits
- EXTENDS CONTACT LIFE 10X OR MORE - Reduced maintenance, repair and replacement costs, Dramatic reduction in total cost of ownership
- GREEN - RoHS compliant, Reduced carbon footprint and greenhouse gasses
- ONLY 2 WIRES - No external power required, No special or complicated assembly requirements or
associated connections to auxiliary equipment
- LOW POWER - Improves contact switching transition efficiency 20x
- SMALL FOOTPRINT - Easily adapted to existing infrastructure, Quick and simple panel mount retrofit process, Minimal impact to design due to size of the hardware
- LOWER EMI - Average 30dB reduction of EMI over 30MHz to 1GHz
- Voltage: 12-250 DC
- Circuit fuse rating of 50 A (resistive) and absolute maximum current rating of 75 A (Note: The absolute maximum current rating for NOsparc arc suppressors also represents the maximum allowable Locked Rotor Amperage (LRA) for motor loads and the cold filament inrush current for tungsten loads.)
- Hertz: 50/60
- Panel mount
- UL recognized component