Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Frequency of defrost is one to six cycles per day. A minimum of four hours between successive defrost cycles.
- Adjustable back-up defrost termination from four-110 minutes in two minute increments.
- Positive switch action slider bar.
- Choice of three contact arrangements for hot gas, electric heat or compressor shutdown defrost.
- Switch ratings per pole: 40 amp, 2 hp, 690 VA pilot duty, 120-240 volts AC.
- All models have adjustable cut-in pressure setting dial calibrated from 36-110 pounds for R12, R22, R502.
- Heavy steel enclosure. Gray finish. Knockouts on top. Available on bracket for sub-panel mounting.
- Operating voltage: 120 or 208-240 volt, 60 Hz.
- Heavy duty-synchronous industrial type motor.
- Shipping weight = 6-1/2 lb. (2.9 kg.).
- Control supplied with 4 dial pins.
- Extra pins, part number X-3596.
- UL Listed and CSA certified.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.