Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Real time clock.
- 100 hours of power loss protection for both time and defrost schedule.
- Mechanism only versions designed to fit in the standard Paragon enclosures.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Certified to UL873 Standard for Temperature-Indicating and Regulating Equipment, as Refrigeration Controllers. Switches rated to 30,000 cycles. Competitive offerings are certified to UL917 Standard for Safety for Clock Operated Switches with switches rated to 6,000 cycles. At 4 defrosts per day, the Paragon Universal Defrost Timer switches last 16 years longer!
- Withstands the most rigorous refrigeration applications.
- Wires directly to 120 VAC, 208 VAC or 240 VAC power sources without jumpers or switches.
- Easy programming.
- Display shows defrost start time and duration.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.