- Four or 8 circuits available. Two snap-in base brackets per frame section for mounting. 7/32" diameter mounting holes for #12 screws.
- Heavy duty synchronous industrial type motor with sealed permanently lubricated gear train. Up to 24 program modules can be driven with one motor. Input voltage: 120 or 208-240 volts 60 Hz. Two 1/4" male push-on terminals on drive module.
- Defrost initiation is adjustable from one-12 operations per circuit, per day; minimum 2 hours required between successive operations. Mechanical defrost termination is adjustable from 6-106 minutes in one-minute increments. Solenoid termination is optional. Instantaneous transfer if solenoid is energized at time of defrost initiation. Two SPDT snap switches per module. 3/16" male push-on switch terminals. Switch rating: 10 amps, 1/3 hp, 120-240 Vac; 345 VA pilot duty.
- Extra trippers, part number X-7248 (12 per bag). Recognized under the component program of UL and CSA.
- Ru Listed and CSA Approved.