- Simple, inexpensive, reliable
- One valve can be employed for all refrigerants. It has an adjustment range of 5"HG to 90 psig
- Optional bypass bleeds provide complete system unloading when a machine is de-energized
- Maintains constant evaporator pressure under all load conditions
- Provides freeze-up protection on a/c systems by keeping the evaporator above the freezing point at low loads
- Automatically protects against motor overloads during system start-up
- Permits use of low starting torque motors
- Protects against overloads caused by high amperage draw by maintaining constant suction even at high (ambient conditions) head pressure
- Balanced port design maintains steady outlet pressure regardless of changing inlet (condenser) pressure
- Large equalizer passageway insures that oil won't affect diaphragm operation under low loads and when valve is mounted upside down
- Constant pressure valves are U.L. & C.S.A. approved
- Not Rated for use with R410A
- UL recognized for maximum operating pressure 500 PIS, 400 PSI low site
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.