Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The Parker Refrigeration Valves consist of solenoid valves for liquid, suction and hot gas defrost application requirements. The valves are compatible with virtually all of today's commercially available CFC, HCFC and HFC refrigerants and blends. The Parker refrigeration valves meet a broad range of system needs including refrigeration, air conditioning and freezing applications. From small fractional tonnage to large systems.
- Normally closed and normally open valves
- State of the art operator performance for long life, ease of service and tighter system integrity
- High pressure ratings to comply with R410A
- Extended end sweat connections enable brazing installation without disassembly
- AC & DC coils are interchangeable on all valve body versions
- Port Size - 3/16"
- Coil Type - PKC-1
- Replaces Parker R20E63
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.