This product boasts extremely low pressure drops and high flow rates – comparable to 10-micron (very open) carbon cartridges. Its efficiency is so high that very small particles can be removed to create cleaner, safer water.
These cartridges are ideal for applications where pressure drop and low flow have been chronic problems in the past, as well as whole house water treatment with the addition of small particle reduction. However, it will address the needs of any end user looking for a product that offers high flow, low pressure drop, infrequent cartridge changes and small particle reduction.
- Reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
- Premium dirt holding capacity
- Outstanding chlorine taste & odor reduction
- True depth filtration
- High flow rates and low pressure drop similar to a nominal 10-micron cartridge
- Maximum life – dirt holding ability of a 10-micron carbon block with the particulate efficiency of a 0.5-micron cartridge
- MODEL #: FloPlus-20BB
- MAXIMUM DIMENSIONS RATING (NOMINAL): 4.63" x 20" (118 mm x 508 mm)
- INITIAL (PSI) @ FLOW RATE (GPM): 0.5 micron
- CHLORINE TASTE & ODOR REDUCTION: 4 psi @ 4 gpm (0.28 bar @ 15.2 Lpm
- @ FLOW RATE (GPM): >50,000 gallons @ 4 gpm (189,270 L @ 15.2 Lpm