1/2" PEX Union HydroGuard Thermostatic Tempering Valve (60°- 120°F)
Ideal for hot water heaters and multiple lavatory installations, providing flow rates as high as 23 gallons per minute. Compact design and Lead Free* brass construction simplify installation and maintenance while ensuring years of dependable service. Unique handle mechanism allows exact temperature selection to be "locked-in" for added protection. The Series LFLM490 and LFLM490-10 features Powers' advanced paraffin-based actuation technology, integral checks and inlet screens to prevent cross-flow and contamination. The thermostatic element ensures optimal, consistent performance over a wide range of temperatures. The Series LFLM490 & LFLM490-10 are ASSE 1017 listed and CSA B125 certified.
- Lead Free Brass body construction for durability and to comply with Lead Free installation requirements
- Advanced thermal actuator improves performance at low flow
- Adjustable temperature selection with lock down
- Union connections for easy maintenance
- Integral checks and screen prevents cross-flow and contamination
- Available in 1/2", 3/4", 1" (15, 20, 25mm) with NPT, Sweat, PEX, Quick-Connect, and CPVC union connections