- QCH type fan forced mounted heaters are designed for dens, basements, converted attics, breeze ways, garages, bathrooms, small offices, workshops and similar areas. Also adaptable to multiple installations in somewhat larger or odd shaped rooms.
- Models from 500 to 2000 watts (1706 to 6826 BTU/hr.) provide outstanding performance.
- The basic unit is designed for recessed installation, but is easily adapted for surface mounting with the use of the optional surface mounting frame.
- Rugged steel fins are copper-brazed to the low watt density, steel sheathed, tubular heating elements which are arranged in a uniform pattern.
- Room temperature is controlled by a remote wall thermostat which must be purchased separately.
- A thermal cutout shuts off the heater in the event of overheating.
- UL Listed, File #E21609.
QCH Fan-Forced Ceiling Mounted Heater (2,000 Watts - 240 Volt)QCH1202 QCH Fan-Forced Ceiling Mounted Heater (2,000 Watts - 240 Volt)
|Fri, Sep 16 – Fri, Oct 14|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
|Air Flow Capacity (CFM):||
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.