240V Switching Relay with Internal Transformer, DPST SwitchingRA832A1082 240V Switching Relay with Internal Transformer, DPST Switching
|4||Wed, Aug 31|
|2||Thu, Sep 1|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Integral transformer provides low voltage power for control circuit
- The RA832A is a tpst relay. One relay pole is designed for low voltage or millivoltage (Powerpile) auxiliary load. Two other relay poles are for line voltage loads
- Description: Switching Relay with internal transformer, for switching two line voltage loads having a common power source
- Application Provide intermediate switching of a line voltage device form a low voltage controller
- Electrical Connections (main) 2-Wire Switching Action DPST. one pole line voltage, the other low voltage or millivoltage
- Coil Ratings Current 0.4A
- Coil Ratings Voltage 24 Vac
- Temperature Range (F) 115 F maximum ambient for 60 Hz. 105 F Max. Ambient for 50 Hz. Temperature Range (C) 46 C maximum ambient for 60 Hz., 41 C maximum ambient for 50 Hz.
- Dimensions (in.) 5 1/4 in. high x 4 1/4 in. wide x 2 5/16 in. deep
- Dimensions (mm) 133 mm high x 108 mm wide x 59 mm deep
- Electrical Ratings - Primary Voltage 240V. 50/60 Hz
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc Listed: File No. E4436, Guide No. XAPX
- Approvals, Canadian Standards Association Certified: File No. LR1620
- Includes Integral transformer, enclosure
- Tradeline Value: Tradeline
- Electrical Ratings (Maximum Input) 5.0 W
- Electrical Ratings (Primary Voltage) 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Contacts Electrical Rating Main Contacts 120 Vac 7.4A AFL. 44.4A ALR. 10A Resistive
- Contacts Electrical Rating Main Contacts 240 Vac 3.7A ALF. 22.2A ALR. 6.0A Resistive
- Contacts Electrical Rating Secondary Contacts Pilot Duty Rat 50 VA @ 24V
- Contacts Electrical Rating Secondary Contacts Dc Rating 1A @ 12 Vdc
- Contacts Electrical Rating Secondary Contacts Millvolt Ratin 300 mA min. @ 750 mV
- Contacts Electrical Rating Contacts Max. Connected Load 2000 VA (120 Vac to 240 Vac) Electrical Rating: Maximum Input 5.0W
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.