120V, 50-60 Hz Switching Relay with SPST SwitchingRA89A1116 120V, 50-60 Hz Switching Relay with SPST Switching
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- High load switching capability.
- Troubleshooting LED.
- Push-to-test button.
- Replaceable transformer fuse.
- Long-life DC relay drive control technology.
- Relay for use with external 24 Vac or 24 Vdc supply, with line-voltage control, or with internal 24 V transformer supply.
- One model replaces many Honeywell models.
- Secondary of transformer protected by replaceable 1A automotive fuse
- Description: Enclosed switching relay with internal transformer, Spdt line voltage relay, plus Spst low voltage relay with Powerpile rating. 120V/60Hz 15 AFL/30 ALR ratings one line voltage contacts
- Application: For switching of line- and low-voltage devices from a line- or low-voltage controller
- Electrical Connections (main): No. 8 captive wire clamp screw terminals.
- Switching Action: SPDT, plus PowerPile® rated low voltage SPST relay
- Thermostat Heat Anticipator Setting: 0.12A
- Transformer Primary Rating: 120 Vac, 60 Hz
- Transformer Secondary Rating: 24 Vac, 12 VA max., 9 VA available for external load. Secondary protected by replaceable 1A automotive fuse.
- Temperature Range (F): (Ambient) -20 F to +120 F
- Temperature Range (C): (Ambient) -29 C to +49 C
- Thermostat Compatibility: Honeywell electromechanical and electronic 2- or 3-wire
- Dimensions (in.): 6 1/4 in. high x 4 7/16 in. wide x 3 1/2 in. deep
- Dimensions (mm): 159 mm high x 118 mm wide x 89 mm deep
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 0 to 90% RH, non-condensing
- Electrical Ratings (Primary Voltage): 120V, 60 Hz
- Replacement Parts: 32002190-001 Circulator Replacement Relay
- Contacts Electrical Rating Contacts Max. Connected Load: 2000 VA
- Contacts Electrical Ratings (120 Vac AFL): 15A
- Contacts Electrical Ratings (120 Vac ALR): 30A
- Approvals, Canadian Underwriters Laboratories: Listed: Guide No. XAPX7.
- Includes: Integral transformer, enclosure
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc: Listed: File No. E4436, Guide No. XAPX
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.