The locator responds to the difference in the magnetic field strength between two sensors. The Magnetic Locator provides an audio signal, and visual indications of both signal strength and polarity on detecting presence of a ferrous object.
- Quickly locate buried iron or steel objects such as: Valve/Curb Boxes, Manhole Covers, Cast Iron Pipes, Steel Enclosures, Well Casings, Reinforced Septic Tanks, Survey Pins.
- Ergonomic rugged design includes carrying case and batteries.
- Highly sensitive instrument with audio and visual feedback.
- AutoNull feature blocks out nearby metallic interference such as an automobile or chain link fences.
- Display: Black and White LCD
- Speaker: Durable Mylar Speaker
- Body Material/Construction: Aluminum Tube with Recessed Controls
- Length: 39.25"
- Operating Temperature: 0°F to 120°F
- Storage Temperature: -13°F to 140°F
- IP Protection: IP54
- Power Supply: (6) AA Alkaline Batteries (included)
- Weight: 1.7 lbs.