The 300 Compact Threading Machine is a proven performer - ideal for the field, the 300 Compact is the perfect machine for service trucks and in-house maintenance, or any application where portability and versatility are needed. The 300 Compact is the lightest, most portable 2" capacity threading machine in the RIDGID product line. When teamed with the optional Model 250 Folding Wheel Stand, you have a highly portable 160 lb. field machine. The 300 Compact is versatile: The optional Model 916 Groover Adapter Bracket accepts the 300 Power Drive version of the Model 916 and allows grooving of 2" - 6" pipe. With an integral oiling system and reservoir seal to prevent spills during transport, transmission and covers designed to reduce noise, 1/2 HP motor for powerful operation, and foot switch storage clip for safety, the 300 Compact offers rugged dependability where you need it most: in the field!
- Heavy-duty proven performance
- Lightweight, portable design
- Fast transport and set-up
- Self-contained oil system with adjustable flow control
- Versatility for threading and grooving
- Quiet operation
- (1) No. 811A Quick-opening die head
- (1) No. 344 Reamer
- (1) No. 360 Cutter with E-1032 Cutter Wheel
- (1) Set 1/2" - 3/4" Alloy Universal Dies
- (1) Set 1" - 2" Alloy Universal Dies
- (1) Gallon Nu-Clear Thread Cutting Oil
- Pipe Capacity: 1/8" - 2"
- Bolt Capacity: 1/4" - 2"
- Motor Control: Heavy-duty rotary forward/off/reverse and integral foot switch.
- Chuck: Hammer-type with replaceable, rocker-action jaw inserts.
- Oiling System: Through-the-head, with integral oil reservoir with self-priming, constant-flow, gerotor pump.