RIDGID® F-Series vises are constructed of 75,000 psi tensile strength forged steel. These sleek, rugged vises outperform their bulky cast-iron competition. They feature a patented parallel jaw alignment system. This exclusive feature gives the F-Series precise clamping action, as well as longer service life.
- All-steel, drop-forged construction.
- Rolled double lead Acme screw.
- Steel handle with rubber anti-pinch rings.
- Increased work areas.
- Standard fixed pipe jaws.
- Large, hardened anvil.
- Surface hardened slides for smooth, precise operation.
- Forged steel swivel base with dual draw-down bolts.
- Model Number: F-45
- Jaw Opening: 4.7"
- Throat Depth: 3"
- Weight: 26 lbs.