Note: Frame not included and can be purchased separately here.
Sioux Chief OxBox access box with 3 valves shall be used in plumbing systems for safe distribution of hot and/or cold water. Boxes shall provide access for supply line shutoff. Valves shall generally be available with 3/8" connection outlet. Boxes can be installed with supply lines from above or below, on or between studs. Between-stud installation can utilize a support bracket loaded through the box’s integral track. Boxes shall be available with three standard valves or two standard valves and one valve with water hammer arrester. Valves are provided with a temporary nylon test cap. Included arresters shall be certified to ASSE 1010 and valves shall be UPC listed. Valves comply with ASME A112.18.1 and are made from no lead, SCC resistant and DZR material.
- Patent #7,360,553 & #7,735,511
- ABS boxes mount securely to stud or over studs
- Allows for straight and secure supply stops recessed into the wall
- Eliminates backbreaking labor of cleaning stub outs and installing supply stops
- Debris covers included to protect boxes from drywall mud and paint
- High-quality quarter-turn ball valves with 3/8" O.D. compression outlet connections
- The three valve box is perfect for kitchen sink/dishwasher applications
- Outlet Box: White ABS
- Bracket: Galvanized steel
- Arrester Body: Stainless steel
- Piston: Polypropylene with two EPDM o-rings
- Piston Lubricant: FDA-approved silicone
- Valve: Chrome-plated DZR brass - No-Lead