Note: Due to water conservation regulations regarding maximum flow rate, this product is restricted in some states and local plumbing codes for *NEW* construction. These restrictions may not apply for repairing or replacing existing fixtures. Please check your local code before buying this item.
Quiet, Exposed, Diaphragm Type, Chrome Plated Urinal Flushometer for either left or right hand supply with the following features:
- PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- OPTIMA EL-1500-L Self-Adaptive Infrared Sensor with Indicator Light
- Chrome Plated Wall Cover Plate (for 2-gang Electrical Box) with Vandal Resistant Screws
- Screwdriver Bak-Chek« Angle Stop
- Free Spinning Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-Piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut, Spud Coupling and Flange
- Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube and Cast Wall Flange with Set Screw
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Non-Hold-Open Integral Solenoid Operator, Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID Technology
- Diaphragm, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker molded from PERMEXÖ Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
Valve Body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037, ANSI/ASME A112.19.2, and Military Specification V-29193. Installation conforms to ADA requirements.