Note: Due to water conservation regulations regarding maximum flow rate, this product is restricted in some states and local plumbing codes for *NEW* construction. These restrictions may not apply for repairing or replacing existing fixtures. Please check your local code before buying this item.
Quiet, Concealed, Diaphragm Type, Urinal Flushometer with the following features:
- PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- OPTIMA EL-1500-L Self-Adaptive Infrared Sensor with Indicator Light
- 13" x 17" EASY ACCESS Wall Box with Stainless Steel Access Panel and Vandal Resistant Screws
- Screwdriver Bak-Chek Angle Stop
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection and Spud Coupling
- Sweat Solder Adapter
- Chrome Plated Exposed Flushometer Parts
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Non-Hold-Open Integral Solenoid Operator, Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID Technology
- Diaphragm, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
Valve Body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037, ANSI/ASME A112.19.2, and Military Specification V-29193. Installation conforms to ADA requirements.